So cute! In that first one she looks surprised, yet all-knowing at the same time (is that even possible?). Yet another adorable niece for me.
She's so cute! And, I think she looks like Allie.
So fun to see new pictures!! I think she looks the most like Nathan in the top picture, but like Allie in the bottom left. It will be interesting to see how she changes :)
Claire is so cute! She looks kind of like Allie. - Madeleine
She is beautiful Jen! How fun that our kids share the same birthday! Hope all is well with you guys!! I love seeing your family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! In that first one she looks surprised, yet all-knowing at the same time (is that even possible?). Yet another adorable niece for me.
She's so cute! And, I think she looks like Allie.
So fun to see new pictures!! I think she looks the most like Nathan in the top picture, but like Allie in the bottom left. It will be interesting to see how she changes :)
Claire is so cute! She looks kind of like Allie. - Madeleine
She is beautiful Jen! How fun that our kids share the same birthday! Hope all is well with you guys!! I love seeing your family!
Post a Comment