It is 2am and I am having a hard time sleeping which has recemty been very common. I keep having thoughts of hopsitals, epidurals, will the baby be healthy?, what will she look like? I should be a pro by now but I am actually feeling a little nervous. Also, the thought popped into my head that this might be a great, quiet time to add a post to my neglected blog.
I am scheduled to be induced on Wednesday and it is great to have an end date in mind. I would really like the baby just to come on her own but I don't think I am patient enough (especially when I stood on the scale earlier today at my doctors appointment -- I mean enough is enough! I realize this is a very vain reason to be induced but I can't take another week of extra pounds!).
I think I am ready to try to sleep again. I am determined to add a decent post before the baby so stay tuned!
July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck, sis!
Holy cow... are you going to be induced this wed. the 20th? I'll either be induced on the 20th or 21st. That would be awesome if we had our kids on the same day!! I totally hear you about being nervous. I have never felt so nervous and had so many weird thoughts with any of my kids like I do with this one. Like you said, you'd think we'd be pro's by now, but man, I know I'm not. Well, I will definately pray for you cause I think we're probably feeling the same way. Love you guys! Good luck this week! I can't see your beautiful little girl!!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys, and ancy to hear details (like what you named her!) and see pictures. Hope the family is treating you well and letting you get some rest! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment