October 14, 2008

Claire's Blessing

Claire was blessed on Sunday and it was special day. She was also really good and didn't cry. It surprised us at how good she was (she is a little bit on the demanding side). It was so nice to have family and we enjoyed the day. I realized during the blessing that this is our last baby blessing and I felt a little sad to close that chapter on our lives. More pictures to come after I download them but for now here is one Bryan took:

7 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I love that pic! She's a cutie.

Bryan said...

That pic is AMAZING. The guy (or girl) who took this should get a metal.

Becca said...

It's so fun to see a picture of your sweet new baby girl. Claire is darling!

Shauna said...

Hi Galloway’s! I am so excited to have found your blog! It is fun to see how your guys are doing and how big your kids are getting! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

Shauna (Jason’s cousin)

David and Sheri said...

I wish I could have been there! Man, I love that picture of the kids in the snow - Nathan look so funny. We are excited to see you guys in a month!

Allie said...

Your family is beautiful! It's so fun to look at blogs and see pictures of everyone's family.b

Unknown said...

Wow, pretty soon you can take some photos of snow in your front yard. October is next month after tomorrow.